Friday, June 25, 2010

Do you think a black eye can look kind of pretty and romantic?

If I fell and hit my face on the corner of the coffee table, could that be art? Some people are into that kind of ';dark'; look.Do you think a black eye can look kind of pretty and romantic?
Definitely no. And the only person who would think it did look great would be someone who might want to give you another one.Do you think a black eye can look kind of pretty and romantic?
yeah like that one girl on MCR's helena
Probably not. I had two, once. But they accompanied a broken nose. I looked like some kind of demented raccoon. I seriously doubt very many ladies would have been romantically inclined toward that!
it deff can give u the ';dark'; look, if u got a bunch of blue and purple eyeshadow together and put it around the other eye, u cud DEFF go for something unique, lik the things they have on makeup posters!
That's what I tell people after my wife beats me up,





I fell down, sure. . . .
No I don't. I had one before and it was nowhere near pretty or romantic.
The one I got fighting with some guy about something perverted he said to my girlfriend apparently looks good on me, or at least that's what she said.
I wouldn't say romantic but there a lot of people on here that would look great wearing one,I'd love to be the supplier.
Don't listen to the people who say NO WAY. It's certainly not going to appeal to the average person, but there is definitely a small percentage of the population that would be intrigued and admiring of your black eye.





As long as you got it in a psychologically healthy way (i.e. as a sport injury or accident rather than being someone's codependent punching bag), you may find that it attracts some uncommon and interesting flirtation, if you can play it up with good humor and no shame. Just go for it!





After all, you spend over 99.9% of your life without a black eye, so you might as well have fun with it while you've got it.
They are pretty in a emo/goth/punk sorta way....at least when there black





when they turn green and sickly yellow it is not as cool looking.





yuck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin color