Saturday, June 26, 2010

I have a bulls eye looking thing on chin?

At first i just had a bump but then a day later i have a bulls eye looking thing on my chin. It is red around the outside and the inside is like a yellow color under the skin. Does anyone know? I have nothing on my lips.I have a bulls eye looking thing on chin?
u have a parisite in ur skin go th a doc aspI have a bulls eye looking thing on chin?
go to the doctor ASAP.. You might have a tick(they're like these bug parasite thingies, that live under skin). Tick's often show up looking like bullseyes. You can get very sick from ticks.


If you live somewhere with a lot of woods, or you were recently in the woods or camping, i'd be willing to bet that you definitely have a tick.
could be ringworm, it's super contagious so go to the doctor immediately!! he'll probably have you put something like vagisil (yes the stuff for yeast infection) on your face. Really slather it on and leave it on until it's gone and always was your hands and be careful.
did you have an accident at Target?


ahahahahahah oh my god thats so funny get it?


Target? Bullseye? omg you're lucky you have me around!
ringworm

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin color