Saturday, June 26, 2010

How to make my eyes look BIG?

I want that wide eyed innocent look.


I don't want to look overly made up.


I have very pale skin, dark green eyes, dark hair.


What make up should I use to have big looking eyes?How to make my eyes look BIG?
what seventeen magazine said to do was use a kind of dark eyeshadow, like 3 tones darker than your natural skin, then just apply it right after you lid ends :D then you will have an open eye... fyi use an eyelash curler to open your eyes and the put mascara also if want to apply eyeliner apply dark brown to only the top lid and make it a VERRRRRY thin line...


what I do to make it thin it to take it and do whatever with it and get it deep down to the creases and I don't care if I put it all over my lid because after I put lotion on it then use a q-tip and wipe it off but just leave allittle that is in your crease and then I have my thinnn lineHow to make my eyes look BIG?
I don't know if this is for you you but a number of times i have purchased eye glue usually used by Asians, use to make their eyes look bigger. It makes your skin folds behind your eyes way bigger and stay almost all day. You can apply make up over the top.
You should use a brown color and NO black eyeliner.


Black liner makes the eyes look smaller. -nods-


Use dark brown on the top lid.





I love the Almay collection, This will help you.








%26amp; if you can't buy it, then just find the colors for a cheaper price ^_^ Thats what I do sometimes.
haha well everyone has pretty much already given you all the advice i could offer. but i can say that from personal experience, the white eyeliner on the inner corners of your eyes works quite well, with the mascara heavier on the outer corners of your eyes.





:)
I recommend using a white eyeliner inside the bottom rim and right on the top lash line. Also, stay away from harsh or dark colors, they'll only make your eyes look smaller.
Mascara makes your eyes look bigger- if applyed correctly...eyeliner makes big eyes bigger but it makes small eyes even smaller.. so use a good mascara volume extent
eyeliner. thats what its for. i dont even wear it because it makes my eyes look too big. seriously.
Just put either eyeliner or mascara on the outsides of the top lid.
http://youtube.com/watch?v=5bsf4wXiWwE


http://youtube.com/watch?v=M4GVBkicnbU











sorry i don't have much time i will try to answer this question later
outline them ALOT


with eyeliner and


mascara.
eyeliner
eyeliner and mascara....... hope it works!!! :)
eyeliner makes girls look dead and fake

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin color