Friday, June 25, 2010

How do I get my eye make up to look like this? [Pic]?

How can I make my eyes look like this?


Please don't post a youtube link, I don't have sound on my computer.


Just tell me what to do step by step :] The one who does the best job explaining will get best answer. Thanks :]





http://ima.dada.net/image/12026221.jpgHow do I get my eye make up to look like this? [Pic]?
Get a natural brown eye shadow and apply it on your top lid. add more as you get to the corners of your eye, and less near your tearduct.





Apply a VERY thin line of black liquid eye liner on top lip and use a dark brown eyeliner on your waterline.


Apply black mascara on top lashes, wiggle the brush near roots to make a fuller affect.How do I get my eye make up to look like this? [Pic]?
Use eye primer- Urban Decay Eye Primer Potion


Light base colour - MAC Shroom is a good one


Work a light grey taupe colour all over eye lid


Use a medium-dark brown matte eyeshadow on outer corners creating a V - MAC espresso is good


Take Shroom again and highlight brow bone and inner corners of eyes


Use jet black eyeliner and get as close to the line as possible also using on your waterline


Follow up with 2 coats of mascara Lash Blast by Cover girl is fantastic


Use very little pink blush or highlighter


Finish with nude pink lipgloss
use a liquid black eyeliner on top, bottom lids %26amp; waterline


+mascara. make lines very thin.





charcol+black eyeshadow on top lid. its a smokey eye look.. the key is less is more. so dont make the shadow look dark on your lid. apply shadow lightly and blend very well over lid.
Use a brown liner thin on top and bottom.


A light brown shadow from mac, and black mascara.


I think, you should try Mac, print the picture out and take it to a Mac or Sephoria store, that would help a lot!


Hope I helped, good luck!
Do you know how to do the smokey eye you need some eyeliner closest to the lash line and bottom lash line and then some lip gloss.
buy something!!!!!!!!!!!
smokey eye nude lip gloss

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin color