Wednesday, June 23, 2010

GIRLS - Why would you look down/away when you make eye contact with a guy on the street?

..Would you only do this if the guy was cute?GIRLS - Why would you look down/away when you make eye contact with a guy on the street?
I look away if I don't want the guy to approach me. If I hold a guy's gaze most times he will try to talk to me. Sometimes we just want a quick look but we're not looking to get picked up. If I want a guy to approach me I will look away and then look back and hold his gaze for a few seconds.GIRLS - Why would you look down/away when you make eye contact with a guy on the street?
Personally, whenever i try avoiding making eye contact with a guy its because im afraid to give him the idea that im interested. If i keep eye contact going, most of the time, guys will assume its because you are interested (which im not) so i look away.
I don't just do it if the guy is cute--for me, eye contact is just kind of awkward when it's with a stranger.


I feel like I'm staring someone down if I hold eye contact with them especially if it's just a random person on the street.
Not all the time sometimes i am just spaced out with the fairies and when i focus some dude is looking back at me! So i look away,i tend to look at someone for quite a long time THEN look away a couple times if i think he is cute.
if a guy is cute, shyness


if a guy aint cute, awkwardness


uhm, i dnt do that if i like a guy i go up to him and say Hey, can i get ur number,


=)
If the boy is sexy, then i always look away once we both make eye contact... I think it's just a case of being shy and when you get eye contact with a nice looking boy; it's really awkward! :D








I hope i have helped :) X
I'd do it if i was checking the guy out.I mean i wouldn't want him to know that i'm checking his ***, okay no his face out then i'd look away if i catch him glancing at me.
Most of the time if he's cute, the girl will get shy and turn away and smile.


=)
Shyness :)
Girls want attention. They may be blushing :D xxxx
When ANY guy looks at me right in the eye I turn away. I start blushinggg a lottt and well I am shyy lol
how many times are you going to post this question?


That would be many! No-one cares mate.
either she is shy or she doesnt want the guy to notice she is looking at him
I'm embearassed cos he's lookin at my boobs! an i was checkin out his pouch!
  • debt
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    skin color