Wednesday, June 23, 2010

What does it mean when you can't look a person in the eye?

I have a problem. lol. I'm always afraid of looking at someone directly in the eyes and I have no idea why. I'm comfortable in some situations when I'm talking to my good friends and family... but when it comes to meeting new people and teachers... I can't look them i nthe eye.





How can I stop this? O_OWhat does it mean when you can't look a person in the eye?
Looking people in the eyes is like opening up to that person. If you are having an issue with that, then you may be, with out knowing it, trying to hide something about yourself from others. Ask yourself if you feel ashamed about something you have done. It may be holding you back from expressing yourself. Has it always been this way or just latley? Shyness is usually a sing of an insecurity. Take care.What does it mean when you can't look a person in the eye?
Just like 'getting to Carnegie Hall'...practice, practice, practice.
Hah I do the same.


I start to feel uncomfortable for some reason.





But I have nothing to be uncomfortable of?
It means you think you can't/don't want to understand them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin color