Wednesday, June 23, 2010

How do i make my eyes look bigger...and what should i eat to make my hair grow faster?

I would like to get contacts instead of wearing glasses..but i have small eyes so i was wondering wat i should do or what kind of makeup i should wear if i have small eyes to make them look bigger? and also...i would like to grow my hair out a lot in half a year but it doesn't grow very fast so i was wondering what i should eat or do to possibly speed the growth process up more...How do i make my eyes look bigger...and what should i eat to make my hair grow faster?
eyeliner make your eyes look WOW


and to grow your hair with no products and chemicals just roll or braid your hair every night





I guarantee to get a whole 1/4 inch in 2 weeks at the mostHow do i make my eyes look bigger...and what should i eat to make my hair grow faster?
I just came from a Shaklee meeting and they were talking about the latest product Vivix. It's got the resveratrol in it which can be found in red wine but it is more concentrated and apparently it works wonders on hair growth. The source link has a video explaining it.
Wear eyeliner! Line the entire part of the top of your eyes, and line the outer half of bottom, come out a little further than you normally would for the bottom half. After use three coats of a really good black mascara.
Mascara on both the top and bottom lashes. Thick coats of mascara! Make sure it's contact lenses safe tho, cuz I wear contacts and sometimes clumps of mascara get on my eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin color