Wednesday, June 23, 2010

How do I make my eyes look nice?

I have blue eyes.


They aren't nice blue eyes, they're probably the most boring eyes you'll ever see.


I was wondering if anyone had any idea on how to make my eyes ';pop'; or just look better than they do.


My eyes are a dark blue. :(


Uhh, I have blond hair if that matters, and I usually wear mascara.How do I make my eyes look nice?
if ur talking about makeup dark brown or mayb even black mascara would be good with an eyeshadow of anything between yellow and brown. i personally think gold is the perfect color for blue eyes tho but i guess it rlly depends on the shade. eyeliner would also rlly help. a rlly dark navy will complement ur eyes. a brown will contrast ur eyes most likely making them pop and black will too. also be sure to take car eof the area around ur eyes. get enough sleep and/ or use eye cream or even basic face moisturizer.How do I make my eyes look nice?
Ok.





I have dark blue eyes too and they turn to grey and green.


I love my dark blue color. You should too.


I think they are very pretty.





When my eyes look like they're popping...it's usually because I have some eyeliner on. Try that.


But they also ';pop'; cause I have dark hair.


But blondies with blue eyes match :D



There's nothing really anything you can do about eyes..


just wear those fake contacts o.o
try wearing brown eyeshadow and eyeliner that makes my blueeyes pop

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin color