Friday, June 25, 2010

Is there any type of plastic surgery that can be done to make my eyes look more asian?

I was born half asian, so my eyes are sort of asian looking, i want to make them extremely asian, like really really narrow and all. is there any kind of plastic surgery out there that can make this happen?Is there any type of plastic surgery that can be done to make my eyes look more asian?
Um. Why would you want to do that!? I'm asian and I HATE my small eyes Trust me, you are so much better off with bigger eyes. They are so much prettier! I wish there was surgery that could make your eyes bigger, besides double eye-lid.





If you really wanted too, you could probably find a procedure, but I would strongly recommend against it.Is there any type of plastic surgery that can be done to make my eyes look more asian?
im sure your a beautiful person and you dont need to alter your looks with surgery. be happy with yourself the way you are and grateful for what you have, some people out there dont even have eyes that work! once again im sure your beautiful!!
im not sure, you can probably get them stretched or something?


why even bother though seriously? just leave your self alone.
Rukia chuciki is extremely insecure, don't listen to her. Just be happy with what you have.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin color