Friday, June 25, 2010

How can i make my blue eyes look bigger, and more defined?

what mascara should i use? How should i use it? what colours make blue eyes stand out? please help because i am inexperienced with make up!


oh yer should i use white eyeliner~?


liquid eyeliner and what colour?How can i make my blue eyes look bigger, and more defined?
Well , I have blue eyes and to define and bring out my eyes , I use browns .I use eyeshdow on my whole lid in a neutral tone . Then I take a medium brown shade and use it as a crease color( not too heavy) Blend well...I will then take the darkest Brown shade and use it on the far corners of my eyes... Blend well.. Rule of thumb: If you want the look of bigger eyes , do not line the bottom of your eyes and do not take liner all the way across on the top.It closes the eye...Start at about 1/4 of the way on the eyelid and use small lines .. Big dramatic lines will not make them look bigger..


As for colors...Browns are awesome with blue eyes.. I also use a


shade that is like a deep rich plum shade with a white matte color but I only use it on the corners of my eyes to get that smoky look...


Mascaras in my opinion should be Black.. As black as you can find... Maybelline makes one that is waterproof but when you shower, it comes off easily... Awesome product..


Another trick when I was younger was , I went out and bought one of those like 100+ eyeshadow kits and just played around with the colors until I found what was good for me...


Right now, These eyeshadow kits are everywhere for a reasonable price( to me its the best way to find out plus you can play with the colors to get other looks) Once you have the look you want, you can spend alittle more on better quality shades...


Liners are ok in color but I would stick to basic colors 1st like, brown and black.. Later try the deep purple and maybe a turqoise shade that also looks good...


People can say what they want but in my opinion, Blue eyeshadow is tacky on blue eyes and its also hard to find the right shade.. a Deep blue as a accent color is good .


If you are young , try the frosted colors...


Such as white,silverand golds.. They are enhancers and work well..


White eyeliner is good for one thing to me... If you have red lines on your eyes( ya know that little section between your eye and lashes on the bottom, take awhite liner and shade it in(gently . it shouldn't be really noticable like garrish) . makes you look less tired and will open the eyes also..Bare essentials make an awesome line of makeup for beginners and also has a really good starter kit..Its a little more exspensive than most make-up but well worth it...I left you the site page in the sorce section... Hope this all helped ...:)and remember have fun with it and play with the colors to see what you like. The sites I listed , all have Bare essentials.....How can i make my blue eyes look bigger, and more defined?
Try using eye liner on your top lid only, not bottom- it will make your eye look closed off otherwise. Use appropriate colours to bring the blue out, and apply a bit darker, and your eyes should look bigger! Make sure to use under tones for under your eye- this is a lighter shadow, not liner!
why would you wont your eyes to look big if God wont your eyes to of been big he wont of may than big
no white eyeliner please this is out dated and just not good. you first should go into a store that sales cosmetics tell they you want to make your eyes stick out.. (i can't see you.. your hair color and skine type and tan this all matters) they will help you and go from there doll. the mascara type depend on your lashes are they brown/black or brown or dark black.. it will say on the side of the tube what to use... liquid eyeliner is hard for a beginer.. clinique has nice eyeliner that just glide on.. beautiful colors as well.
i have blue eyes too. i love to wear a light silver colored eye shadow. also wear blue and green shirts, it adds contrast to your eyes. i don't usually wear eye shadow. with the blue and green shirts, all i wear is a little bit of eye liner on my bottom eye lids and black mascara. and my eyes always stand out!
For my blue eyes I use a a dark brown liquid eye linner. then I soften it with a mineral powder. Then I use aqua eyeshadow that I shoftn with a mineral powder. Wearing blue ear rings make blue eyes jump out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin color