Wednesday, June 23, 2010

How can I make my eyes look bigger and stand out?

Okay, so my eyes are like a dark brown, and I need a way to make them stand out.


I'm use to black eyeliner and i put it on the top and bottom but sometimes I feel that it's too much, and it looks wrong with just it on the bottom.


People always say use like blue or purple eyeliner but in my opinion, it's kind of weird looking and i'm not going for a goth look.


Just a normal look.


10 points for best answer.


thanks. :]How can I make my eyes look bigger and stand out?
Well i don;t know... u should try a white creyon on the bottom? With him ur eyes will look bigger and nice... cause..when u use a black eyeliner ur eyes are pretty..but black makes them kind of smaler ;)


U should also try another colours...experiment...


U see.. i can tell u what works for me but all eyes are different.. so i must see ur eyes first to tell u ... :))))


sorry for posibles mistakes XD byeHow can I make my eyes look bigger and stand out?
I think using a lot of black eyeliner on bottom will make your eyes look smaller. Try using white eyeliner *it makes your eyes stand out* and maybe fake eye lashes, not ridiculous ones.. but ones that look kinda normal ;). When you use the fake eye lashes, make sure they match up to your real eyelashes, and you might want to try curling them and putting mascara on them *yes, I'm still talking about the fake eyelashes, and it may seem silly, but it makes them look really nice. Also, try using light color eyeshadow, but don't use too much.
i have very dark brown eyes, and they arent that big, but my makeup makes them look big !


i use thin eyeliner just on the top, with a few coats of mascara.


i also put some shimmery white eyeshadow on the inner corners of my eyes, because it really makes your eyes bright and pop!


try it :)
ok, first of all black eyeliner usually makes your eyes look smaller.Try using a white color eye pencil . Start from the corner of your eye and keep going till the end. For a look that is not so drastic place only in the corner of your eye. It really works
If you want them to look bigger and stand out I think that eyeliner and mascara would be fine. Just put a somewhat thick line of eyeliner on the bottom and top. Black! And use black mascara. 2 coats probably
i would go for a nice warm natural colour like bronze or gold.


and then put eyeliner on but thin, so that your eyes are enhanced but isn't over the top.





:)
Try some bronze eye shadow and mascara. Also get your brows done by a professional. Bangs can also draw attention to your eyes. Try an eye brightener as well such as Photo Op by Smashbox or something similar.
no no, use black eyeliner and 3 coats of mascara it will really make ur eyes look niccce
i don't think i would





the reason for this:


http://images.google.co.uk/images?hl=en%26amp;鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin color