Saturday, June 26, 2010

How can I make my eyes look smaller?

They look really big, and I have more of an oblong face. So they aren't flattering. I have big eye lids too.How can I make my eyes look smaller?
darker shades push back and lighter shades bring out and highlight use a dark-ish non-sparkly shadow on your eye lids and the outer corners of your eye.......sparkly will highlight them making them look bigger also using blush or bronzer on your cheeks and lip color thats not nude or sheer will have to make your eyes look more proportioned to the rest of your featuresHow can I make my eyes look smaller?
i have the same problem. my eyes are big, and to make em look smaller i put eyeliner on my waterline and it gives it a smaller affect
big eyes are beautiful eyes! but try outlining your whole eye with eyeliner, it makes mine much smaller.
OMG i love big eyes! They are perfect to me.. But anyway try black eyeliner...
SMOKE WEED.......LOL JUST PLAYIN...............U SHOULD OUTLINE UR EYES WITH EYELINER

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin color