Saturday, June 26, 2010

How can I make my eyes look really pretty?

I have blue eyes with a little orangeish circle around the pupil. I want to make my eyes stand out but not in a crazy way. How can i make my eyes really pretty? what colour eyeshadow? what kind of mascara? Eyeliner? HELPHow can I make my eyes look really pretty?
Use any kind of brown eyeliner. Use an orange based shadow, like bronze or something. Finish off with a black mascara to make them pop!How can I make my eyes look really pretty?
I have blue eyes also and i went to ake today and i asked what color would go good with my eyes and she said brown colours and bronze colour look good with blue eyes and it makes them pop. also wear black eyeliner on the water line and i use CG eye exact it works great! It has blue colours in it and its super pretttyy! or you can use rimmel london sexy curves! it works great! also wear bright pink transparent lip gloss it makes your eyes pop! or nude lipsticks! or go on youtube and look up your question.
omg we have the same eyes!!!! lol my eyes are blue and they have a orangeish rin around the pupil.anyways brown eyeliner really helps bring your eyes out.dont use the ';exact eyelights'; mascara from covergirl because the color for blue eyes is purple.well thats all i got so good luck =)
Well..





Use peach eyeliner on your water line instead of white b/c peach looks more natural while still opening your eyes





Use blues, pinks, browns, and green eyeshadow to make your eye go POP!





I absolutely love L'Oreal's Carbon Black Voluminous Mascara it works so good!
white eyeliner widens eyes and makes them look bigger (:





check out michelle phan's videos on youtube! she has tons of tutorials on how to make your eyes pop (:

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin color