Saturday, June 26, 2010

I want to make my eyes look bigger?

My eyes are really pretty and actually my only good feature. How can I make them look bigger and make them pop? I don't want something that makes the fact that I'm wearing makeup obvious, but the fact that I have pretty eyes obvious, if that makes any sense. Maybe you can give some natural tips other than makeup, too. Thanks!I want to make my eyes look bigger?
Makeup for small eyes


http://geethabeautytips.blogspot.com/200鈥?/a>





Makeup tips for deep-set eyes


http://geethabeautytips.blogspot.com/200鈥?/a>I want to make my eyes look bigger?
Okayy.


Try that Almay Eye intensifyer(sorry for misspelling =]


It works wonders for making your eyes really stand out


Hope i helped!
Try using some eye liner or mascara. Maybe some light eye shadow yoo maybe you can try the shading event.
try Rimmel mascara the one with the really good brush


the new brush
other than makeup...i guess get rid of undereye circles by putting a light conceller under your eyes to make then pop. also shiny on the lid. play down the lips too. and wear clothes that make your eyes pop..like if their brown wear brown and red etc
If your eyes are pretty and your best feature then you shouldn't change them at all.
I can't actually answer this question directly(being a guy and all I wouldn't know very much about make-up).But I noticed u said your 'only good feature',I've seen pics of u April,they're not your only good feature,you're very good looking and many good features apart from your eyes.I'm sure you're a really nice person too!
Curl your lashes!!..It really opens your eyes and accents your natural beauty. Also put a bit of creamy white or cream colored shadow in the corners of your eyes by your nose...it makes them pop!!...Just blend well..this works if u didnt get enough sleep the time before it brightens them without over accentuating them and making it obvious ur wearing make up.
mascara, and eyeliner on the outside half of your bottom eyelid. That should make your eyes look bigger!
Almay has a line of new make up called Intense i-color. They have specific make up they tell you to use for a specific eye color. Also wear clothes that make your eyes pop out (the colors of the clothes i mean). Cover dark circles if you have any.
get a brown eye liner and place a thin line all the way across the top but on the bottom only go from the middle out to the corners also use a light colored shadow it makes your eyes stand out better than darks and it looks more natural.
ooo this will be fun





try whit eyeliner on the bottom and inner part of you eye and smudge gentily brides do this on thier wedding day to wake up thier eyes





make sure you have a good under eye concealer and makes your eyes light and pretty!!
use eyeshadow. one that blends with your face color.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin color