Wednesday, June 23, 2010

When you;re walking down the street do you look everyone in the eye?

or just people you like or what?When you;re walking down the street do you look everyone in the eye?
yea i look into the eyes except if it was a hot chick id b lookin around 8 inches below her eyes!!! lolWhen you;re walking down the street do you look everyone in the eye?
I look most men in the eye; and I check out boobs on most women. If the boobs are nice, then they also get ';the turn around'; so I can check out the butt.





Sorry, that's just the way I am.....I love the ladies.
God Bless You, I Hope Your Week Is Blessed, God is Good.........
how could i possibly look everyone in the eye
only people I know.
no but when i do i can see through them and feel them if that makes any sense so sometimes i try not to but when i do i can tell when something is bothering them or they are really hurt or whatever.
no i just look down
um no. maybe if u see someone cute but it would be kinda weird to make eye contact with everyone u see.
It depends on whether I'm with someone else. If I am, he or she is the one who gets my attention.
No, Im a pretty shy person, I usually look at a persons face, but not into their eyes, or what they are wearing
Sometimes I do, unless I am having a bad day, or I am in a bad mood, I don't like others seeing me mad. Otherwise I say hi to people I walk by or give them a smile or wave.
i don .. but others do.. ;)
no thats rude
To look with the corner of your eyes is an easy way that you can walk without distraction and miss someone that you should say hello to.


That is the first step for you to make you decide if you must look the person in the eye.


If you look every person in the eye that could cause some misunderstanding such as there's something you are related to him(her).


In some diffenent countries to make eye contact is an offensive act and you might meet freak or pysho or underdogs asking you';what the the hell are you looking at,eh?';


Why bother to be an inoccent target to get into trouble by doing such things?
not every1.... but i do look people in the eye a lot
No cos that would freak them all out! if i see someone i know i look at them and smile of course...=]

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin color