Wednesday, June 23, 2010

What eye color will look ..... suit me better? b/a!?

I am asian, redish brownish blackish straight hair and tanned skin.


I have pure black eyes.


What color do you think will suit me?





color contacts





blue or green or brown??








thank you :)What eye color will look ..... suit me better? b/a!?
well minus green, i'd say blue. two of my friends are asian and they have blue contacts and they look pretty good on them.What eye color will look ..... suit me better? b/a!?
i would say brown or green. but more of a hazel though so it can go with your tanned skin.


answer mine


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
I think green =]





Answer mine? http://ca.answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=Avf43rAIhhaE2Ad3jWKNMb_AFQx.;_ylv=3?qid=20080905205930AASL3k0
GREEN!!!! =]
green!
i know u didnt suggest this but u could try grey.. but if u cant choose green.. they'll stand out
maybe light brown or hazel?
  • debt
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    skin color