Wednesday, June 23, 2010

How can I make my eyes look greener?

Okay so my eyes are hazel with brown being the main color. I want the little green in them to show a little more. Are there any ways that I can do that? I am only in the sixth grade so I don't know if I should be wearing a ton of makeup either. I also can't get green contacts right away. I might be able to this summer though. I wear regular contacts.





are there any colors that I can wear that will make the green in my eyes more noticeable?How can I make my eyes look greener?
Food color. Or tattoo your eye balls.How can I make my eyes look greener?
The green in your eyes may react to colors differently than the green in other people's eyes. Go 'window shopping' and take clothes that have very bright colors ... yellow, red, green, blue, and take them in to a room to 'try them on' ... hold each color up to your eyes and look at the 'green' in them ... the color that brings out the most green should be the color you wear most ... from a wide hair band or ribbon to a nice blouse. My daughter has blue/green eyes and red hair, and when she wears green her eyes seem greener ... but your eyes are different, so you should do the 'test' and choose for yourself.
Wearing the opposite color on the color wheel will bring out the green better. The opposite of green is purple. So if you wear a purple shirt or purple eyeliner/eyeshadow it will bring out the green in your eyes.
oh don't get colored contacts, those look goofy, you can tell when people are wearing them. besides hazel is a really pretty eye color. you should try a little lite purple shimmer to bring out the green in your eyes. if you're up for it, try some brown mascara too.


as for what colors to wear..


try some darker purples or pinks.


hope that helps =]
hah all these answers are ridiculous.


I have the SAME problem as you


my eyes are brown and green but moreso brown


I use PLUM colored eyeshadow. It works great


https://www.beautysteals.com/images/prod鈥?/a>


Kinda like that color..it makes them pop it works great I love it


my friends always compliment me whenever I wear that color :)


Also, wear green shirts!!





Hope I've helped!!
Actually the color of your shirts influences alot in the color of your eyes, so if you wear light colors (like yellow, or a soft green, soft blue) your eyes will look lighter too. You don麓t need makeup, just try playing a little with the color of the shirts you put on.
Violet eyeshadow of course. It's pretty and sheek - it totally brings out the green in my eyes, as well. It's appropriate for your grade and also you could use either black, brown, green, purple, grey or white eyeliner.


God bless you all


~鈾モ櫏鈾モ櫏~!!!!
Okay these instructions are very percise so listen close.


1. Make a sacrifice to the Monkey God Persumandahar


2. Cry


3. Make me a sandwich


4. Have sexual intercourse with a large creature


5. Level up to 97 on RuneScape. (Make sure you name your account GreenEyesGaze.


6.


7. Yes


8. Never say Never


9. Bruise yourself on a handrail


10. Make me a quesidilla
Hey hun,


Try wearing shirts in shades of green, dark green will probably work the best. Try wearing a little bit of green eye shadow.





Good luck.
Since you don't want to be putting a ton of makeup one, just add some black eyeliner and curl your lashes.


http://www.makeupbag.net/wp-content/uplo鈥?/a>
red is opposite green on the color wheel and therefore its complement


maybe using pinkish eye makeup or wearing red would help?
Contacts
Mako poisoning.
get a green crayola marker and color the inside on your eye.make sure its washable or otherwise it will hurt.
get contacts, wear black, blue, green.
a little bit of green eyeliner, and wear green shirts about the same shade as your eyes.


good luck!
Add a thin green eyeliner to your eyelids. This will help it stand out.
Best way is just wait for the contact, there's no way to change your eye color.
Cry. It actually works!
Wear more black
purple mascara/eyeliner...
green contacts
Eat like popeye, spinach at every meal.





For desert, too
can't
drink green tea
wtf some one wants you to kill ur self lol @ her


uhmmm contacts..like not presciption but yea (:

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin color