Saturday, June 26, 2010

How can i make my eyes look bigger with BLACK eyeliner?

i don't want to wear white eyeliner it looks werd on me..


how can i wear black eyeliner but still make my eyes look bigger?


Thnk uuHow can i make my eyes look bigger with BLACK eyeliner?
Well.... I put a line right under my eyelashes. Not where normal people put theirs but right below it. It really makes my eyes look big. (or it might just be my contacts!)





Hope this helps!How can i make my eyes look bigger with BLACK eyeliner?
Dont line all the way around your eye. Line from the outside corner to a little more than halfway inwards, and putting white/shimmer eyeshadow on the corners (near tearducts) makes the look bigger, but dont use alot!
thin on the upper inner corner and thicker from the middle to the outer corner [eyeliner line should be thicker as you move outward]


and line only the outer 1/3 of the bottom lash line :D!~~


hope that helps
I do the same.


Make sharp corners at both sides of the eye with liquid eyeliner


You can then use either pencil or liquid to make a thick line under your eye, you can also make a line on your lid.


http://i342.photobucket.com/albums/o432/鈥?/a>


That's me and how I use eyeliner to make my eyes bigger.
  • debt
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    skin color