Wednesday, June 23, 2010

How do you do your eye makeup to make it look dark, like Avril Lavigne's in Girlfriend?

Yeah, I've been trying to figure out how to do that. I want to figure out how to make my eyes stand out like that, but I don't want it to be all smudgy if it's hot and I sweat.


Here's a link for the music video if you don't know what I'm talking about.


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oTuYj9Nii鈥?/a>How do you do your eye makeup to make it look dark, like Avril Lavigne's in Girlfriend?
I think a video would be easier to explain than words.





I think this one is pretty similar to avril's.


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XqawCx99m鈥?/a>





- just search smokey eye on youtube if your not satisfied with that video, there are many more tutorials!





Hope I Helped ---How do you do your eye makeup to make it look dark, like Avril Lavigne's in Girlfriend?
Put some eyeliner on the part of the eye it's supposed to go on, then one line underneath. Then use dark black eyeshadow on the top.
get some of victoria secret black eye shadow.


and on the bottom just put alot of eye liner on.


and use mascara.





i do that to mine.


it works good
Get any kind of wet/dry eyeshadow with smoky colors, (gray black...etc) and wet the tip of your eyeshadow brush and apply it taht way. It stays on all day long, and looks really hott! Also, you can try adding a small line of eyeliner at the bottom of your eyelid to darken it up just a lil bit more if you'd like
the Two Faced line from Sephora has great dark colors, and its a great brand, so it wont smudge like cheaper brands such as NYC or Wet and Wild
Hire a makeup crew.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin color