Sunday, December 13, 2009

Do you think chinese with black hair and dark brown eyes look nice?

i'm not being racist. its just curosity because sometimes asian(like korean, chinese) don't like their hair colour and eyes and stuff and some of them think that europeans look nicer. i think that both look nice, in differnet ways, but what's your opion on this? who do you think looks better? Do you think chinese with black hair and dark brown eyes look nice?
they're pretty when young but(not to be mean or racist) they don't age very wellDo you think chinese with black hair and dark brown eyes look nice?
Yes, I do think they look nice. Not as varied as Europeans but still nice.





I think every nation has its its own type of beauty, and of course there are beautiful people in every nation.


If I did have to pick a contest for the most beautiful ladies in the world, I think I would opt for a beautiful young Japanese girl. Some of them are classic beauties, and take some beating.
Both of them are gorgeous !


I love Asian hair because its so silky %26amp; straight,





And i love European hair


because its usually blonde and curly (:





Both very beautiful ethnicity's.
I think Asians with black hair and dark eyes are gorgeous! We've got too many blonde haired blue eyes in my town... it's pretty cool when you see someone different!
It is common in China (Chinese culture) an attractive female when complimented will deny she is. Early (as i began to acquaint myself with Chinese people) I thought denying her physical attractiveness was she being modest (sometimes it is), but often the female would begin to criticize herself in ways which lead me to believe she spent plenty of time thinking about it and believed it to be true. Chinese males often would explain a litany of flaws in many of the Chinese females I found attractive (almost always I will mention she is superior in appearance to any European women, 9/10 times I will be called crazy), and later would hear the same Chinese females whom were being criticized by the males echo the same things (even if she did not hear the conversation between I and the Chinese males). Many of the criticisms were about eyes being too small, noses being to large or flat, faces too round or flat, being too fat, skin too dark (least common criticism) or being too short, shape of the rear, or certain parts were too small. Females would hear this stuff all of their lives and eventually would begin to believe it themselves. European females are opposite to many of the criticisms which are made about Chinese females. Perhaps in an attempt to change some of the criticism into praise a few feel the need to alter their appearance to be more similar to the European women.





I can not understand except an explanation must include cultural conditioning these females get, why any would want to change the shape of their eyelids color of their hair, noses or any of it, all these features is what makes them beautiful, I say leave it as nature made it.





Black hair complements the beauty inherent in the Chinese (and other Mongoloid races) eyes. Black hair + dark brown eyes + the classical Mongoloid shaped eye is best in my opinion.





As for the comment ';Not as varied as Europeans'; this is false. Upon close observation of people in China anyone will begin to notice there is more diversity in the faces than there are in European faces.



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin color