Friday, December 11, 2009

When I pose for a picture,I pick my eyebrow up to look beautiful,but then one of my eyes looks smaller?

So give me some advice,how to pose,or if you know anysite to teach me,I'll appreciate that so much!When I pose for a picture,I pick my eyebrow up to look beautiful,but then one of my eyes looks smaller?
Your problem is trying to force a smile, or certain 'look'. Relax, think of something pleasant, and just smile. If you tilt your head down slightly, then look towards the camera, your eyes will open up more naturally. Practice with a mirror or with your digital camera.





The human face is not perfectly symmetrical. Each half has its own little characteristics, like your one eye looking smaller. That's normal.





Try a little experiment. Take a full face photo of someone, and hold a mirror such that the face is divided in half. Then move the mirror so you see what appears to be a full face again. You will see that a symmetrical face looks almost freakish.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin color