Friday, December 11, 2009

How eerie was it when Lisa ';Left ';Eye'; Lopes took a final look into the camera?

I've seen the episode twice on VH1. The first time, i didn't watch it all the way to the end. Then last night, it came on again and i decided to watch the whole thing. Then near the end when she was driving i could tell something was wrong when she looked into the camera with tired eyes. Right then and there, i said to myself, this is it, this is where ';it'; happens. People have it posted all over Youtube. I don't know if i was the family that i would've released that video, not the end anyway. As much as it sent a chill through my body i couldn't turn away. Anybody else see the documentary on VH1? If you did tell me what you think. And no, i don't think she planned her own death, like some people were saying on Youtube.How eerie was it when Lisa ';Left ';Eye'; Lopes took a final look into the camera?
That's terrible they have that video posted on YouTube. I wouldn't even watch someone dying for entertainment. I actually didn't look directly into her eyes..My daughter was watching it, and the video just blacked out. I think that it's coincidental how she did her own documentary, and let people know a piece of her. I think her doing that video helped her family, and fans to heal. It's as though she's still with them.,,God is good and let her spend her last days with her family..and those who weren't with her still got to see the tape...all her very personal thoughts. I liked her documentary and felt as though I had a chance to know the real her. By looking at media they portrayed her as crazy. She wasn't crazy at all, very caring, respectful, and liked to have fun. What I thought was weird was that the little boy died first, and she died two days later.How eerie was it when Lisa ';Left ';Eye'; Lopes took a final look into the camera?
I watched it last night 12.18.08 for the very first time inspite of the warnings I got from friends. When I started watching it I just couldn't stop. It was so very devastating to see it all, and it has been weighing really heavily on my heart. It's bizzare to see the last moments of someone's life Report Abuse

that you never formally knew, but there was definitely something that was ';haunting'; her. And the fact that she felt like the ';spirit'; killed the little boy by accident, and then she was killed in a similar way, just days later, wow, it sent shivers down my back, and I just hope and pray that she Report Abuse

mad her peace with the Lord God before her accident. You know you always wonder what happened in the last moments of some ones life, but when you get to see them, you feel diffrently about knowing. Thanks for asking this question, I think that it will help me begin to let some of this heaviness go. Report Abuse

Rest In Peace Left eye, we really all did love you! Report Abuse

I am glad you asked this question. I wanted to talk to somebody about this.





Just like you I watched part of the documentary the first time and the entire episode last night. I couldn't look away from the television when I saw the look in her eyes.





After seeing the complete show I did think that she may have totaled the car intentionally. I wouldn't say that she planned it because Left Eye was a very impulsive woman (like when she didn't go to the press conference and decided to drive to Honduras).





But I think the documentary was really good.
Yes, I think she knew she was going to die...I hope and pray that Jesus was her savior
i was shocked. before i saw the documentary i read an article about it. the article said it showed her final car ride but i didnt realize the tape went to the point were they were actually swerving and screaming. i sat there for a min just like like =0
I did see it, and it is so heart-breaking. I couldn't NOT cry. She seemed like such a sweet-hearted and loving person, and she had talent. Her death was so tragic. I don't think for a hot second that she PLANNED to die.
I saw it and I couldn't believe they showed some of the last seconds of her life but it was a good documentray and I would totally buy the DVD
yes it was creepy





hard to believe it wasnt staged
who in the heck is ';Lisa ';Left Eye'; Lopes';? is she legal or illegal?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin color