Friday, December 11, 2009

Is it possible to wear mascara or eyeliner in a way, to make your eyes look bigger?

please answer this. i really do need some help..





my eyes are quite small. im not asian or anything. they just are and kinda look like it in ways i guess.





i don't want to wear eyeshadow or anything. just the basic makeup that i can wear out casually like.. mascara and eyeliner. is there a certain way to wear it or put it or something to make your eyes look at lease a little bigger??


please help. and thank you for all your answers! (:Is it possible to wear mascara or eyeliner in a way, to make your eyes look bigger?
yes definitely!!





1.) get either white eyeliner, or a white eyeshadow and put that on the inner corner of the top lid. Also, line the bottom with it.





and





2.) put eyeliner, but for the bottom...ONLY PUT ON THE OUTTER PARTS..NOT ALL THE WAY. just maybe a teeny bit less than half of the bottom!





hope it works!!Is it possible to wear mascara or eyeliner in a way, to make your eyes look bigger?
When I try to get a bigger bright eyed look, I usually put on a dark eyeliner (I like the Urban Decay 24/7 liner in Bourbon. It has just enough sparkle in it to draw attention, but not look like heavy glitter) on just the top of my eye, making the line a little thicker toward the outer corner, to kind of get a more ';almondy'; shape. Putting liner on the bottom I feel like kind of closes up my eye, so when I just line the top it kind of has a more open feeling, making the eyes look bigger.





And then I curl my lashes (don't miss this step!) and throw on mascara. My favorite is Benefit's Get Bent lash, but there are tons of other mascaras out there for adding length and lift.





But otherwise I found this if there's any tips you can use from here:


http://www.webindia123.com/women/Beauty/鈥?/a>





(^_*)
I use white eyeliner or you can use a creamy white eyeshadow barely on the inside corner of your eyes, its suppose to make them sort of pop and appear bigger.. its something you could try and also if you wear lighter colors of eyeshadow instead of dark colors.. hope i helped :)
Definitely line your waterline with a white eyeliner, and your lashline with a dark color (black, grey, brown, etc)





curl your lashes, also, before you apply mascara.





***********pick this comment as the best!**********
yes line the outside and the inner lid with a brighter color than the shadow to make them stand out %26amp; look bigger.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin color