Friday, December 11, 2009

How do I make my eyes look yellower?

My eyes are greenish, but when I go outside they are a bright orange/yellow ... does anyone know how I can enhance that trait...indoors and outdoors? I love the color they turn- it's like cat-eye color, it's my favorite feature and really is unique, and I really wanna play it up!How do I make my eyes look yellower?
In picking shadows, look first for lighter shades, because those bring the most light to green eyes. To play up yellow, I'd suggest applying a bright gold to the entire lid, and lining the outer corners with a shimmery brown for definition. To pick up that yellow, you want glittery yellow colors, ranging from shimmery yellow to glittery orange. I'd also recommend choosing mineral powders instead of regular, since mica and other ingredients in them help reflect light better.How do I make my eyes look yellower?
i have the same thing with my eyes and it really got to me when my ex started dating a girl with really yellow eyes when mine where only sometimes yellow so i looked into the genetics of it and yellow eyes are generally part or amber eye but also green and is caused by something called Lipofuscion Report Abuse

lipofuscin is known to contain sugars and metals, including mercury, aluminum, iron, copper and zinc. so i figure, take iron and zinc rich stuff? maybe. sorry i didnt know how to answer on this thing so i clicked the comment button. Report Abuse

Purple really contrasts yellow, and really makes most eye colours ';pop';!


I would suggest either a purple eyeliner or a purple eyeshadow.


Purple can create a great smokey eye when used with brown, and for day, you can use purple eyeshadow with a white eyeliner on the bottom of your eyes to make them look big!





I hope I helped


(:
I think a dark brown (matte)eyeshadow on the lid and indigo on the lower lashline would look great. And a small bit of a shimmery white in the inner corners :-)





If you're wondering why I picked indigo, it is a complementary color of yellow/orange shades on the color wheel... see here -- http://schools.bvsd.org/whittier/artsite鈥?/a>
There is no way to really change you eye color


you get what you were born with


but the color of you shirts you wear can make them look brighter or darker


try on different colors and see if any work
green eyed lady


mellow yellow


i like your eyes


and so does a certain fellow





do not change them


he will know





let them be


and your relationship will grow
1. Get Jaundice


2. ???


3. Profit!
Contacts?
Learn Chinese .

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin color