Sunday, December 13, 2009

How do i make my eyes look more Asian ?

im white, my eyes are pretty almond shaped, im told they are huge, and very almond shaped.





but i have really high cheekbones, full lips, and i want to look more exotic, and ive always admired asain girls, and their hooded eyes!








i know it sounds odd, but i want to make my eyes seem more exotic, they are light brown.





any makeup tips ?How do i make my eyes look more Asian ?
Okay, I don't think this sounds stupid, because I have the exact same problem and I try to do the same thing with my makeup since my eyes are very almond-y and sort of hooded. Since nobody seems to be giving any helpful answers, I'll share with you my success. If you put a darker color on your lid only, and then highlight your brow and crease, it sort of shadows your lid and puts an emphasis on your upper lid. Other than that, I really haven't acheived making my eyes looking more asian-y, but I'm sure there's a way.How do i make my eyes look more Asian ?
use eyeliner, sweep your liner out past the corner of your eyes
U can never look asian if ur white. In fact a lot of asian women try really hard to look white. This is the first time i ever heard of a white girl trying to look asian. Im asian and a lot of chinese, japan, korean actress gets plastic surgery to look mixed wtih causasian feautures such as bigger rounder eyes and taller nose bridge, another reason why most marry white men.





Celebrity Examples: dawn yang, angela baby, michele reis, sammy, hyori, most of the japanese actress.
Take the eyeliner and make it come up in the corner of your eye. {the side farthest from your nose]
Well if you insist...you could try black liquid eyeliner. And bring it out past your eyes a little bit and curve up. Look in any magazine...you'll know what I'm talking about. Just google asian eyes or something like that and then go for it!
Dark brown contacts dark shadow on the lids only and black liner upper lids only. Maybe a little bronzer and black hair. =) ENjoy!!!
you can look asian if you're white, it's been done in the movies. it just takes some creative skills with makeup
put little wings on the outside corners of your eyes... you could also extend your eyeliner towards the inside corner of your eyes.
by makeup:using an eyeliner
why would you want to look asian if your white?
Plastic surgery

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin color