Friday, December 11, 2009

How will my eyes look normal?

Ok, so it is to be that after wearing glasses for a long time, your eyes will change shape. Thus, when I take off my glasses, people always say I look worse than before. I also have dark bags under my eyes. I am also asian so my eyelids seem to disapper when I open my eyes. Along with that, I am in a competative chorus, so I can't wear glasses. Thus, how can my eyes look ';normal'; and more pretty? (eyecolor= black). I also want my eyes to stand out more and look better. I mean, people say that they are used to seeing my eyes with glasses, so how can I make my eyes better with makeup so people can say that I am better without my glasses? I'm getting contacts too, so that may help without wearing my glasses. Any suggestions or tips- mascara, and stuff? I want my eyes to look poped out instead of deep set too. Thanks,








help needed NOW..How will my eyes look normal?
first of all i should say that asians in general have beautiful skin and hair so play that up as well .... if i were you i would try a blue contact lense ( scince your light skinned it will really look beautiful ) and apply a thin as - close - to - the - eye - as - possible - white pencil eyeliner ( as thin as possible!! ) and one coat of black mascara this will make your eyes pop .... to soften up such a bold bright eye try using subtle soft pinkish peach lip color ... your eyes will look beautiful











DONT USE LIQUID EYELINER TRUST ME .... the black rim they create around your eyes will make them look even smaller sepecially from further away ... liquid eyeliner looks nice on south asian girls as they usually have large eyes .... my eyes are big i use liquid liner to make them appear a little more defined .... check them out its in my banner on myspace -- %26gt; MYSPACE.COM/SHAHZIIAH .... those are my eyes in the banner.How will my eyes look normal?
Liquid eyeliner is great for Asian eyes! Just line them with a thin line of black eyeliner





Also use mascara to make them look bigger (Lash Exact is great!)





Also brighten up your face, great eyes look even better with a healthy glow, drink plenty of water, get a lot of sleep, and use some cream blush (never the powder kind) (Revlon makes great creamy blushes)





As for the under eye bags, Neatrogena has a really nice 3 in 1 concealer





DONT GET COLORED CONTACTS THOUGH, sorry I see so many of people with them at my school and trust me even though its a great idea it always looks fake :/
  • asp hosting
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    skin color