Friday, December 11, 2009

How do i make my eyes look greener when they're hazel?

Well, my eyes are weird. They change in the sun, or my mood i guess. but they're brown- light brown and hazel most of the time. sometimes my friends notice that they're green. any colors/suggestions you guys have to make them stay hazel/green?How do i make my eyes look greener when they're hazel?
I have honey colored eyes that look green when i wear purple eye shadow and purple eyeliner. Try it I think it will work.How do i make my eyes look greener when they're hazel?
I'm exactly like you and what I find is brown shades are THE best shades for making your eyes pop. That's what beauty experts have said too in magazines for people with hazel eyes.





I usually line my lower lid (not on the inside) with a coffee brown color, making sure it's smudged (sort of that smoky eye look) and put a cappachino brown on my actual lid. Then I put a shimmery cream/white shadow on my brow bone and inner eyes. Then add some mascara and you're good!
Get this link to find good answers and it will help you





http://lovely2fancy.webs.com/apps/videos鈥?/a>





I hope helped.
wearr a shirt that makes the color go KABOOM.
Always wear the opposite color eye shadow of ur eyes to bring them out-in ur case I would wear a copper/burnt orange colour, it'll make them pop. Rimmel is pretty good.
I find that when I wear green clothes the green in my eyes is more noticeable.
copper eyeshaadow could be a start.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin color