Friday, December 4, 2009

How can i make my dark blue eyes look lighter?

I have dark blue eyes, but i want them to look a little bit lighter. what eyes shadow and make up can do that?


and also i have black hair, if that helps.How can i make my dark blue eyes look lighter?
I'd use a very dark brown or black around your eyes.





The principle is simple color theory: A color will look lighter when next to a darker color.





If black looks too intense, then go with the dark brown. Brown also makes blue stand out more--just go for one thats slightly more orange than purple.How can i make my dark blue eyes look lighter?
puul your hair out of your face so the anything light in your face (your eyes) will stand out from the dark hair.


A dark earthy kind of tone would work, black 2
The best colors for blue eyes would be a gray, violet or purple color on the lower/mid lid of your eye and a light taupe, cream on the upper lid of your eye, blending the colors where they meet. These colors are best for everyday and makes it look a little bit lighter... Try to experiment and you'll see it works.
I have blue eyes too... use light and dark pinks... they really make your eye color pop
i have blue eyes as well, and they really pop when I wear a sparkly bronze shaddow with dark brown liner. for the liner i just use eye shaddow with a liner brush. it looks really good! My eyes are a medium blue, but they seem to look lighter when i do that. hope it helps:) you're beautiful either way
Chances are you use black eyeliner and mascara. A lot of people make that mistake and there is a world of difference in using something like brown eyeliner or a charcoal eyeliner and a brown black mascara opposed to black.





Try using for Eyeshadow: Pinks, Golds, Cream, Brown, and Peaches. *A tip for all eye colors: To make your eyes look more awake and brighter use a cream/white/silvery eyeshadow at the tip of of your eye, like where the tear duct is (careful not to get it in your eye!) And to make your eyebrows looked more polished take the same creamy or white eyeshadow and run it lightly just below your eyebrow*





I've noticed that when my lips are bright (nothing harsh like red but a shade of pink) then my eyes really really pop.





Good Luck. I hope that helped some

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin color