Sunday, December 13, 2009

How to make my eyes look darker?

I really like how my eyes are almost black. WHat can I do with my makeup to make the color look darker?How to make my eyes look darker?
you can get contact lenses, or dark eye liner and line it around your eyes.How to make my eyes look darker?
wear eye liner.
Black Emulsion usually does the trick for me.
Use Dark brown eye shadow but some black eyeliner
Use LIGHT eye colors for better contrast.
Try using blck eyeliner on your top lids and on the inner rim at the bottom of your eye


Then use some dark grey or black eyeshadow and put it on your eyelid, but kinda smudge the edges a bit to gived it a smokey look


You could also try putting a little bit under your eye, but only a lil cos otherwise you'll look like you have a black eye..


Get some good mascara too, in black





Alternativly, you could try using white eyeliner on the inner rim under your eye, which will reflect light back into your eye, making the whites of your eyes seem bright, contrasting with the rest
use black stick eyeliner (not a pencil) on your lower lid and black liquid eyeliner on the top of the lid with midnight purple eyeshadow and an accent of real light purple/white around the brow line to blend with black mascara on top and bottom lashes
USE DARKER EYE COLORS,
Have someone hit you across your nose with a shovel.





This is no joke ... I got nailed with a snow shovel while sledding with my kids a few weeks ago and I still have dark black/purple sockets! :o

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin color