Sunday, December 13, 2009

Would these eye shadows look good together?

I have to order online becasue I live no where near a store :(





So I'm thinking:





Naked Lunch


Woodwinked


Mulch ?





http://www.maccosmetics.com/product/spp.鈥?/a>





thanks so much! i need a lot of help with this stuff. hahaWould these eye shadows look good together?
those colors were hard to find but when I finally did I came up with an answer!


Those colors will look FABULOUS together.


I love the browns and cream-ish's together. I think all people should wear more browns. If you did the ';naked lunch'; going from the top of your eyelid to your brow and than you did the woodwinked on your eyelid and than the mulch in the creases, that would look AMAZING! :)


good luckWould these eye shadows look good together?
yes! I have seen the colors and put woodwinked on the lid, mulch in the crease, and naked lunch for a highlight~very pretty colors!





good luck!
gold and pink look good together =D
The only thing to do is try it. Makeup is all about trends and fashion.





Set you own!!!!
yes it would.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin color