Sunday, December 13, 2009

Would blue mascara make my blue eyes look bigger?

I have blue eyes and I usually use brown mascara, but I am considering buying blue mascara and eyeliner. Will it make my eyes look larger? And I also heard that if you liner the bottom waterline with white eyeliner, it will make your eyes look brighter. Is it true? Would blue mascara make my blue eyes look bigger?
Don't use blue mascara. Use black. As for eyeliner, go ahead and use it as long as you use it to make thin lines. With this, use natural looking eye shadows. You know, beiges, browns, but light colours.


I have blue green eyes, and when I use MAC makeup's ';copper'; eyeshadow as a thin line of eyeliner, it makes my eyes look blue, and with one of my friends, it makes her blue eyes pop. Go for complementary colours, and reddish tones.Would blue mascara make my blue eyes look bigger?
No; fun colors like that are used for just that: fun. They don't help very much in enhancing anything.
that would be creepy honey.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin color