Friday, December 4, 2009

Making my eyes look round but pop at the same time?

So I always put a thin line of black mac eyeshadow on my top lid and it really helps my eyes look more round but every time I try to add a blue/purple/green to make my golden brown eyes pop it just messed up.


Do you any possible ways to make my eyes pop and look more round at the same time?





I am fair skinned, but not pail. And have reddish pink lips and my eyes are oval shaped.Making my eyes look round but pop at the same time?
Don't put your liner all the way out to the corners of your eyes. Maybe start at your tear duct and then end the line just before you get to the outer corner. Apply mascara the same way. Then you can even add sparkly white eyeshadow to the inner corners of your eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin color