Friday, December 11, 2009

How can i make my eyes look big and what will suit them?

I have small hazel inset/almond eyes.


What would make them look bigger and is there anything i can do to show my eyelid a little more as it is quite hidden?





Thaaaaaaaanks xHow can i make my eyes look big and what will suit them?
Trust me this works:





DO:


-Choose eyeliner in a lighter shade,


-Get a white liner pencil or put white eyeshadow in the corner of your eyes and your brow bone. It makes eyes appear larger.


-Use pale shimmery colors (from cream for lighter skin, and bronze for darker skin.)


Sweep on the crease and blend so some goes to the


corner of your eyes, and some goes a little outward.


-always use an eyelash curler and apply mascara!





DO NOT:


- use eyeshadows in dark colors (such as brown, dark navy, or chocolate brown)


- heavily rim your eyes in dark eyeliner. thats the worst thing to do!How can i make my eyes look big and what will suit them?
eyeliner!!!!!!black!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin color