Friday, December 11, 2009

How can I make my eyes look bigger with make up?

Hi





My eyes are not really small just average but I want them to appear bigger. My eyes don't have bags and are not sunken if you no what I mean.





My eyelashes curl easily and longish, but I need some good advice.





What make up tricks can I do to make my eyes look bigger and what make up suit them?





I have very pale skin, brown hair but a bit reddish when I dye it and hazel/browny eyes.





Thanks xxxxHow can I make my eyes look bigger with make up?
NO EYELINER lol xxHow can I make my eyes look bigger with make up?
To make your eyes look bigger you should wear white eyeshadow or eyeliner in the inner corner of your eye. I have the same problem and i wear white eyeshadow and then gradually add a slightly darker colour such as a light grey. You should then apply mascara on the top and bottom lashes. I find the Max Factor false lash effect mascara very good. Oh and don't out eye liner on the bottom or top as this just makes the eyes look smaller.





Hope this help a little !
Using liquid eye-liner, draw a line that starts of rather thin and kinda thickens out a bit. Curl lashes and apply mascara to make eyes look larger, but don't put mascara on ur bottom, because that can make them look smaller. If you're goin out at night, a dark grey/black shadow at the top corner can widen them a bit too, but otherwise keep it natural, or you can use white liner for your bottom or corner aswell.





Just experiment!


-Nina x-
Usually people who want bigger eyes. I know just makeup but I would recommend getting special contacts that make your eyes appear larger.





But there is a Taiwanese Shimmer Eyeliner and it brings out your eyes.


It works well and doesn't fade. It's very popular in Asia. :]





Hope I helped!
curl your eyelashes %26amp; wear mascara, on the top AND bottom...


also put a little bit of white eyeliner (if you dont have it, white eyeshadow or shimmer) in the inside corners of your eye.


and keep your eyebrows under control. big eyebrows kinda take over!! haha


:*
Put white eyeliner on the pink part close to your eyeball and then put black liner only at the top. Mascara can do alot.. dont just put it on the top but also at the bottom lashes. hope all goes well xx


try getting help on youtube also.. it may help because they can show you. xx
colossal mascara, makes them look really long, and it outlines your eyes from a distance.


and coal eyeliner underneath the eye to match the colour of your eyes, barry m does the most variety in colours for that !
white or pink eye liner on the inner and outer corner of the eyes





there is a product called Benefit Eye Bright and i use it to make my eyes look more awake and wide


it works great, but the price is not lol $20
my sister always told me if you want to extenuate your eyes, never wear black eyeliner on the bottom lid but just on the top and use a white eyeliner under the eye and in the corners of the eye.
Thin (white) Eyeliner and an eyeshadow similar to your skin tone but not the exact color.
you should use brown eyeliner and eyeshadow;


my eyes look asian so i always do this other stuff; plus its really good if you curl your eyelashes
try white eyeliner


and mascara opens up your eyes and makes them look bigger :)
Mascara on your top and bottom lashes and a thin line of black liquid eyeliner across your eyelid :)
use lighter eyeshadow and use top liner and eye liner on the bottom and use brown mascara
close your eyes and paint eyes on your eyelids that you like the walk around with closed eyes.
use mascara on the top and bottom lashes don't use eyeliner this will make your eyes look smaller
open your eyes really wide.
put lighter make up on your eyes ike yellow and pink never black it make you look small
Put white eyeliner in the inner corner off your eye!
es
I've been experimenting with make-up for the past 4 years and have finally found a regime to accentuate my tiny eyes. First I use concealer to brighten up my lower lids and hide away my dark circles. I then apply a peach coloured eyeshadow to the rim of my lower lid. Using a liquid eyeliner, I draw an outline as close to the edge of the upper lid as possible, with the use of cotton buds to stop my faults. I found out using brown mascara instead of intense black emphasises the width of your eyes and also suits my face tone (very pale skin, dyed red hair and blue eyes) but found it looks great on girls with hazel coloured eyes. The use of quality eyelash curlers can really extend your lashes.





Pale Eyeshadow- http://www.boots.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?categoryParentId=1659%26amp;storeId=10052%26amp;productId=125564%26amp;callingViewName=%26amp;categoryId=7227%26amp;langId=-1%26amp;catalogId=10551





Liquid Eyeliner- http://www.rimmellondon.com/UK/products/eyes/product.aspx?id=103





Mascara- http://www.rimmellondon.com/UK/products/eyes/product.aspx?id=240





hope that helps :)


x

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin color