Friday, December 11, 2009

How can I make my big eyes look smaller?

Like can I use liquid eyeliner to do so? what about mascara?


Also, I have full lips how can I make them look less full?How can I make my big eyes look smaller?
to make your eyes look smaller, cake on the black eyeliner, it'll take away from the whites of your eyes. i suggest prestige liquid liner%26amp;use it on your top lid and tearline.


to make you lips less full wear a nude colored lipstick!How can I make my big eyes look smaller?
liquid liner can only be used on top lid not bottom. liquid liner gives you more defined line. if you want to make your eyes look smaller use a pencil liner top and bottom also use the liner to rim inside the eye both top and bottom. this is not an easy technique and will take a little bit of practice but it will give you the look you are looking for. you can make your lips look less full by using a matte or semi-matte lipstick in nude natural colors. you don't want to use gloss because it will bring attention to your full lips
why would you want to make large eyes and lips look smaller. People pay for bigger lips. However it can be done. Use eyeliner to outline around the whole perimeter of your eye, this will make them appear smaller.For you lips, outline them with a lip pencil except draw the line inside of your natural lip line.
I have big eyes and full lips too. You should not want to make your eyes or your lips look smaller. I mean if you really want to make them look smaller, don't use any eye make up. Maybe a little mascara though so you don't look tired. hth.
Why do u want your eyes to look smaller.


trust me u dont want small eyes i do and it sucks


Also why do u want ur lips to be less full people buy products for $100 so they can have big lips.


I would keep ur self the way u are
have a look here and hope you get on okay you will enjoy!
dont use liquid eyeliner on bottom lashes if you want your eyes to look smaller, use kohl pencil.


big eyes are beautiful dont let anyone tell you otherwise x

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin color