Sunday, December 13, 2009

How much better does your eyes look with eyeliner and mascara?

some days i think i look better with eyeliner, but i have pretty big eyes so when i am having a good complection day, i like wearing none. and if i am having a bad complection day, i hate mascara on me.How much better does your eyes look with eyeliner and mascara?
I look so much better with makeup....if i dont' wear any I look completely dead!How much better does your eyes look with eyeliner and mascara?
I dislike how eyeliner looks on myself or anyone else. It makes a person look like a raccoon, I do like how a little bit of mascara looks when the eyelashes have been curled first.
WAY BETTER IT MAKES BIGGER AND POP!
havent tried it yet, but im very satisfied with the way my eyes look.
If I am having a good complexion day, my eyes pop and look so much brighter without eyeliner and mascara. Too bad those days rarely happen.
I think that if eyeliner is applied well it can enhance your eyes. I rarely ever wear makeup. I don't like how it feels on my skin, and I hate the thought of having to take all of the stuff off at the end of a day. Besides, I have 3 children and have no time for it.
I look like I may actually have eyes! Cant live without it.
every1 tells mi i look good either way lol but i think i look sooooo much better with makeup
wow way better but then again i like to pull a bare face every now and then...





keeps my peeps guessing ;)
a million times better


it can change your entire look
I don't look innocent anymore, haha.
It makes your eyes look bigger and ';pop out'; more.
Mascara and eyeliner make your eyes more intense. If you're going for a softer look I wouldn't use that much. Just look at pictures of people who wear it heavy and people who don't; so like Amy Winehouse and someone else.
idk
much much better
my eyes are small so they look so much bigger and brighter colored with eyeliner.
alot better it enhances ur eyez n make them pop out
lol way better, but i never apply it on a daily basis, so i look like a sick, i-just-got-out-of-bed girl. the only time i wear that is when im attending some special occasion.
a million billion bajillion times better! lol
I look SO different with eyeliner and mascara.
it looks way better with eyeliner and mascara on
when i have eyeliner on...: my brother calls me a freakk people are like ';you have eyeliner on....'; and fake smile and nod then look away lol.





when i have mascara on..: people are like ';omgosh _____ you're sooo pretty!';

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin color