Sunday, December 13, 2009

How To Make It Look Like I Have No Front Teeth And A Black Eye? ?

For Halloween Im going to my mates party as a Hill Billy :)





I've Got A Crazy Straw Hat. Ripped knee long jeans. a check shirt with the sleeves ripped off. and hobo gloves :)





to complete the look i to make it look like im missing my front teeth and have a black eye?





any sujestions? How To Make It Look Like I Have No Front Teeth And A Black Eye? ?
Okay, it may be a bit of a sellout to use youtube links, but this SHOWS you, and that's far better than me describing it to you! You obviously can copy the black eye with facepaint, I'm not so sure about the teeth, but you may be able to get a joke set of teeth, like vampire fangs etc, that make it look like you've lost yours? I'm not saying it's perfect, but it'll do for Hallowe'en right? (And I have no clue what she's saying as I have no speakers lol).





http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=pjXc3OiiWh鈥?/a> = black eye





http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=DHqBXW-FvH鈥?/a> = blacked out teeth





Have fun!!!How To Make It Look Like I Have No Front Teeth And A Black Eye? ?
well you could get those fake gums with gross teeth on them.


http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl=h鈥?/a>





usually at a joke store or something like that . IParty, somewhere that sells halloween costumes..





if you can't get them, go to a sporting goods store and buy a red mouth guard. that will make you look lke you have no top teeth



Get some black lipstick and color in your teeth and then smear some around your eye. You can also use some blue eyeshadow to highlight the the black eye and make it look more legit! Have fun!
get some one to beat you up.





lol
umm get punched in the face?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin color