Sunday, December 13, 2009

How do I make my eyes look bigger?

I have small eyes, and I'v just torn my contacts and there's a wedding tomorrow that I have to attend. (WAAAAA!!!) I'm myopic and wearing glasses would make my eyes look even smaller! I kow about the white eyeliner, but don't know where to apply it(upper lid/lower?). Also, I was thinking of wearing smokey eyes to the function but wold that be possible with white eyeliner? The dress is emerald green and silver.How do I make my eyes look bigger?
Put white eyeliner on your tear ducts ans stay away from dark colors and shades.Use golds silvers pinks, whites and any pastel color..How do I make my eyes look bigger?
Smokey eyes makes eyes look smaller. You will be better off taking a black/dark liquid eyeliner, and painting a thin line close to your UPPER lashes, then extending it slightly past the corner of your eye, and in a slightly upward direction. http://thebeautystop.com/wp-content/uplo鈥?/a> See Angelina Jolie's eyeliner. Anyways, you then want to apply a medium to light eye shadow, nothing dark. Use a q-tip to lightly sweep it over the eyeliner which will help it blend in a little. You don't want to cover it, just blend the edges so it doens't look so stiff. Then you want to apply a layer of soft mascara to your upper lashes. Nothing chunky, you want to lengthen and smooth not clump. You could use a green eyeshadow if you want to match your dress as long as undereye circles aren't an issue for you. IF they are the green will make it look more obvious.





Good luck, been there done that.
First of all, DO NOT wear eyeline under the eyes. That will make your eyes look smaller. Putting white eyeshadow in the inner crevices of your eyes (top part of sides of nose by eyes) and light shadow on the inner part of the lid and highlighter right under the brows. Doing the smoky eyes is sexy but only apply on the stop lid and outer corners. What color are your eyes? Hazel eyes look awesome in dark greys. Blue Eyes look good in browns/blacks and brown eyes look good in plums. Have fun!
Wear eye shadow everywhere on the eye lid and a little bit on the upper


Also use 2-3 coats of mascara and thicken your eyeliner





I would choose :


2-3 different greens for eye shadow


Dark green Eyeliner (somewhat thick!)


and a deep brown mascara the one that's double ended works best to really make your eyes look bigger!
Hmm personally i would stay away from the smokey factor of make up.If your going to a wedding and you have small eyes behind glasses, in picture you wont have eye's at all with smokey make up.





Try light make up, light shimmery silver eye shadow, thin black liquid liner along your top eyelashes.


white eyeliner along your waterline. white eyeshadow on your inner tear duck area.
Wear white eyeliner on the inner corners of your eye. If you have pale sparkly shadow, brush that over the top of it, too. This will really open your eyes up. And yes, you can wear it with dark eyeshadow. Also make your eyeliner a little thicker towards the outer corner of your eye.
I too have small eyes, I find putting black liner on the out side halves of my eyes make them appear longer.Depending on your skin tone, white or light gold shimmery eyeshadow applied under the brow and in the inner corner of the eye also work.
You should get dark eye liner, if you are able to wear make up :] It makes your eyes look a lot bigger if you apply it on correctly. I have small eyes too and I just hate it! So i use eye liner :] hope you have fun
you should wear the white eyeliner in the outer corner of the eyes. smokey eyes would still work with the white eyeliner and i think it'd look great with the dress.
try black eyeliner on the line of your lower eyelid and then put heavy mascara, it works for me :)
don't use dark eye liner, and use a lighter mascara (if you normally use black use brown) don't wear dark eye shadows etc
hope this site helps for you http://www.wikihow.com/Make-Eyes-Appear-Bigger
if you do eye-liner a little thicker, it can make your eyes like bigger too
  • asp hosting
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    skin color