Friday, December 4, 2009

I want to know what make up i can put to make my eye look sexy

i have dark brown/light black eyes and im going to wear a Crimson color dress and i want to know what makeup would look hot with it i also have a little pink on my dress nd my shoes are going to be pink so ya i need like a video to see or something so i can follow what their doing


thank you=]I want to know what make up i can put to make my eye look sexy
Why do you want to be more sexy? You are who you are. People like you make me sick.I want to know what make up i can put to make my eye look sexy
1. Eye shadow: Light earth tone shade shadow from upper lash line blended into brow bone. Medium shade of same color family blended in crease area of upper lid and just under lower lash line (thickest line under middle of lower lashes that tapers and gently blends out to corners).


Liner: For stronger lash line, replace dark shadow shade with dark pencil liner placed very close to upper lash line and blended with a small firm bristled brush like above ';Smudge';.


3. Be sure to use a good eyelash curler to make the eyes as large and wide open as possible. Apply shadow and liner eye makeup first, then curl and apply mascara.


4. Mascara: Two coats of black, or black/brown mascara that is non clumpy, non flaky and keeps the look of naturally tapering lashes. Use very sparingly on lower lashes.
Whatever you do, if you have dark eyes, do NOT go for the ';smoky look'; (it always makes me look way too goth, having dark eyes as well). Wear a LIGHT eyeshadow like a pale, sparkly pink if you have pale skin, or a light bronze or gold if you have darker skin, to bring out your eyes instead of burying them in dark circles (common mistake), and wear a black eyeliner on your upper lids only; Almay's liquid eyeliner is my favorite, and it is not tested on animals as far as I know. Here are some general make-up how-to videos:





http://blog.sephora.com/search/label/Videos





Whatever you do, don't get carried away.
Umm I can't really give you a video... but I think a really cute kinda sexy look would be a smoky eye. The great thing about the smokey eys is if balck and greys arent your colors, you can just find a color that works for and apply the same way. My advice would be to go look on youtube or somewhere for a how to=) I hoipe I helped!
Well i don'tt have a video BUT


I have some ideas!


How about blue eyeliner and a little bit of black mascara!





I know this isnt eyes but you should use SLIGHT pink blush


OR light light pink lipgloss





BUT not too much makeup because you are probally stunning enough anyway! xxx


hope i helped you x x x
wat i use :


mix brown, gray, white, and light pink and then it will make a light gray which is so sexy boys complement me on it so use it and it is by covergirls
I would go with a gold underlay on top of the eye itself then a smokey black along the corner and under the eye. Black eyeliner , then plump up those eyelashes!





http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RD6dFEVjk鈥?/a>





try this video
dark brown eyeliner would be pretty sexy





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>
Here you go!


http://www.videojug.com/film/how-to-crea鈥?/a>
see a represanitive from avon.so you can get catalogs from avon.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1FF09Zw_N鈥?/a>





=]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mz62lWJba鈥?/a>





This girl is amazing!
A ton of mascara and eyeliner looks whorish but sexy
i would say do


black mascara


THIN black eyeliner on top and bottom or ur eyes


and do a light red eyeshadow
put a whole bottle of mascara on each eye lid (will make you look like raccoon man!)
you should know the answer before asking.moron
MAC make up go on YOUTUBE 2 c
wow sounds like you will look good in whatever you do :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin color