Friday, December 11, 2009

How can I get the Doe-eyed look of the 60s'?

I wanted my eyes to look like Twiggys', long beautiful lashes and a wide eyed stare. I was just wondering what make-up I should use. I know I have to use masacara, and maybe liquild eyeliner, but I don't which kind to use. So if you have any suggestions that would be great! Thanks!!How can I get the Doe-eyed look of the 60s'?
with liquid eyeliner....apply a wing liked design at the top....ill get u a pic. apply black eyeliner to the bottom corners and top and apply massacra to the whole top and bottom but more to the outsides. the more on the outsdes will make u wide and the liquid eyeliner will make it doe-eyed:] good luck


--%26gt;u cud do this::: http://i9.tinypic.com/2upwojq.jpg


--%26gt; or this::: http://www.livingexposure.co.uk/masterworks/blategan_twiggy.jpg


--%26gt; or even this::: http://www.beautysteals.com/images/blog/eyeliner-application.jpgHow can I get the Doe-eyed look of the 60s'?
Use liquid eyeliner and start at your inner eye and have it travel to the end of your eyebrow (just do the top of your eye, not the bottom). That is what I do. It's an awesome look.





For lashes, put on a coat of mascara, let it dry, and put on another coat or two (but make sure not to clump!) If you don't get the desired length, I use fake lashes.





I could show you a picture of what I look like with it but I don't think I can add a pic here.
Assuming you have eyes shaped like Twiggy's , the trick is the eyeliner brush, thin gives you more control. I used to like cake eyeliner you would add a tad of water to. You could make the eyeliner consistency thinner so it went on easier. (I don't think they make it anymore) Back then false eyelashes were popular too. You could get wispy ones where others don't even notice. Also pale colored lips were the rage. . . I think that also helped to show off the eyes. Take a look at how Twiggy's eyebrows had that high arch. Didn't she have a shag that also accentuated her eyes and cheekbones? Yes, she was gorgeous. They even made Twiggy dolls.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin color